Thursday, November 28, 2013

Weigh in by Craig Pelke: A newborn giraffe is weighed at the Virginia Zoo. At birth, a giraffe can be as much as 6' tall and weigh about 150lbs. #Giraffe #Virginia_Zoo #Craig_Pelke

Baby Giraffe No. 5. I love this print so much. It would be adorable for a baby's room or I'm thinking even for my living room. It's SO cute.
Baby Giraffe No. 5. I love this print so much. It would be adorable for a baby's room or I'm thinking even for my living room. It's SO cute.

Download whole gallery
Weigh in by Craig Pelke: A newborn giraffe is weighed at the Virginia Zoo. At birth, a giraffe can be as much as 6' tall and weigh about 150lbs. #Giraffe #Virginia_Zoo #Craig_Pelke
Weigh in by Craig Pelke: A newborn giraffe is weighed at the Virginia Zoo. At birth, a giraffe can be as much as 6' tall and weigh about 150lbs.  #Giraffe #Virginia_Zoo #Craig_Pelke

Download whole gallery
#ANIMALS.
#ANIMALS.

Download whole gallery
baby owl
baby owl

Download whole gallery
Wee darlin'--#Small #tiny #baby #animal
Wee darlin'--#Small #tiny #baby #animal

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment